Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What I Think Is Cute....

Me again. Yep, two postings in one day...must be a first...It's due to the inspiration of seeing all my blogger friends devote the time day-in and day-out to their posts.

Ok...so...here's WHAT I THINK IS REALLY CUTE...

Look at these boots....oh, how cute....the girls LOVE them....have worn them almost non-stop for almost a week now....(and Ed picked them out..not me!)

Sammi in pigtails tonight...
.
Goofy Sam-a-rina...


And yet goofier still...


Now to Nick-a-rina.....


And both.....giggles abound....

Ok.well, I even have MORE pics to blog.....maybe I'll try Wordless Wednesday tomorrow...

Hugs,

Cin

3 comments:

Kim said...

I can't believe how long the girl's hair is getting...
they are sooooo CUTE..
LOVE the boots.. and their cute little outfits..
Thanks for thinking of me..
This is what keeps me going on this LONG Journey to Isabella..
HUGS..
Have a Great New Year..

Dianne said...

Cindy, Thanks for your comments. Our blogs really are a treasure and keepsake for our families. As time consuming as it can be, it's worth it and great to keep in touch with such fun, neat families like yours.
Ya, you know what cute is! Great pics and very creative with that first one, darling. Isn't it fun dressing twins?
Di

Truly Blessed said...

What fun. So beautiful. Joy!