Tuesday, December 28, 2010

HOW ED IS THE BEST.....

Am sitting in bed in my master suite with pjs still on, fever of 102 degrees, achy-knees and headcold on top of flu, no appetitie, headache, very tired and ....still bored. I actually almost fainted while in the bathroom today and Ed caught me and hauled me to bed. BUMMER. Though I do have my laptop, the NY Times, my new eBook (Nook) from Barnes&Noble and tons of mags....and my beloved NPR is on, of course, but still...I am bored. Ugh.
Now, here's how AWESOME Ed is:
1) he is taking care of me and the wild house-bound (and oh so not sick) little ones with nary a complaint and a rather good attitude. He keeps reminding me "remember, Cindy, when you took care of me when I had pneumonia for a couple of weeks and we had brand new little babies...?". (what a typically thoughtful Ed thing to say....)
2) They are going around the house collecting old toys still in good condition the children no long use for donation
3) He is taking them out at some point today for their daily outdoors play....even though still all that snow out there.
4) He is serving me hot drinks and meds.
5) He ROCKS and it humbles me and i am just crazy about him.

I hope you have that kind of ROCK in your life, too....! :)

Sniffly, Feverish Hugs,
Cin

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Truly Blessed said...

Oh, so sorry you are feeling so awful. And I agree, Ed rocks!!!

And you know you'd do the same for him if the situation were reversed, so Cindy rocks, too!!!

Feel better soon!

Kim said...

Hope you feel better soon..
And Ed does Rock..
Does he have a brother .. I could sure use a good rock in my life..
Hugz..
Love ya..
Thanks for stopping by my blog..

k1 said...

So sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope it gets out of your system soon!

Happy New Year.

k1 said...

Hope you are feeling better