Thursday, April 12, 2007

Monkey-Babies

Even though we try to keep the 7-7:30pm slot for "quiet-calm-down--time" in prep for their 7:30 lights-out, a lot of times it just doesn't work that way and the girls (chimps) end-up wrestling like a pair of crazy monkeys....Come to think about it, I think they are monkeys. They love-love bananas, they make monkey sounds (oop oop oop), they love to swing around on our furniture, they are now begining to climb on the furniture and their faces are kinda hairy. Yep, I have monkeys. See the resemblence.....













4 comments:

D2 said...

Yep, you clearly have monkey girls. Isn't that wonderful?

Anonymous said...

their faces are kind of hairy?

insanemommy said...

Yep, same here. My girls love really love their bananas! They chant "nana, nana, nana" every morning. G-d help us if we don't have their big yellow nana!

Katie is my hairy little ape.... ha ha

Leslie said...

Cindy,
Your blog is absolutely adorable. You are so cute! What a blessing those girls are. I can't wait to come and hang out with my nieces!
Love to all of you!
See you soon!