Sunday, November 4, 2012

And more Summer Pics

Hoo-boy. I’m on a roll now with my second post in a mere day. Want to know how many posts I’ll put up today…? As many as I can until the Terrific Trio return from the big Indian Princess event…fingers crossed….(I crack me up…)
These next pictures are of a glorious summer ski day we had with the John/Col/Kelse. Jessie could not come as she was at a crewing event. I have to start out with this picture of John skiing. Is this a cool picture or what? Go John!! Well-done…Look at “da wall a wadder…” (course the great picture is also ‘cause of the great photographer, right John.. not that I’d brag or anything…).
blogthis_IMG_0161
AND HERE IS OUR PROOF THAT KELSE GOT UP AND SKIIED so well. I ‘think’ this was only her 2nd or 3rd attempt up. It was really quite amazing. She really listened well to Coach Dad who was in the water with her…
blogthis_IMG_0190
Here’s one of her ‘not-quite-up’ attempts…
IMG_0207
And see Coach Dad in the background saying “stand up ..STAND up..!” :0
IMG_0187
Sam-Sam…
blogthis_SammiIMG_0269
Nicki-Ticki…
blogthis_NickiIMG_0213
Nicki then Sammi (yes…I REALLY can tell the difference…can you? )
blogthis_IMG_0246
Nicki….
blogthis_IMG_0217
Nicki on the float helping Sammers up…
blogthis_SamthenNicIMG_0250
Okay….all for now. Going to go get a quick walk in before the trio come home.
hugs,
cin

No comments: