Tuesday, November 6, 2012

How-How Smiling Bear, Purple Flower and Hummingbird!

They are now in the second year of Indian Princesses and are having a great time. Their Tribe is so active…every two weeks (min…sometimes even more…) they are gathering to do some type of outdoor activity. They camp in 35 degree weather, they hike, they boat, they make cool things outside, they are constantly learning about being good stewards of Gaia (Mother Earth) and they have a blast. And when I say ‘they’, I truly mean all three.

Ed…sorry,…Smiling Bear….I’m so proud of you! :)

Love,

The Squaw.

2 comments:

Janet Bailey said...

Such fun you guys have! Never a dull moment, I'm sure. Great to see a new photo of your tribe. :) Happy Gotcha Day #6, my friend! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back. I check weekly.