Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sedona Pics - Part 1





Leslie emailed us a few pictures from our big trip week before last...with more to come soon. Look at these amazing vistas..just jaw-dropping awesome. And imagine Sammi and Nicki fearlessly and amazingly and tirelessly bounding up and down the paths. They were so excited to be there and I think so proud to be little hikers. If you know Ed and me, you know how much
that we're into the hiking/outdoors lifestyle.
I simply can't wait for our first backpacking overnights....coming soon this Spring! (Ed, we need to buy them little sleeping bags at REI soon....how fun!...any maybe teeny-tiny backpacks??)
Love,
Cindy,Ed, Sammi, Nicki, and Buddy

5 comments:

Truly Blessed said...

LOVE the pictures -- how I want to be where you were in these shots!

Our family loves Zion & Bryce Canyon -- our favorite place to hike is Zion. This looks equally as beautiful!

Awesome family picture of the four of you!

Rony said...

Awwww. Now this is living! I can see your enthusiasm jumping off the screen!! You all look like you're having so much fun... Love those two little bunnies.

Smooches...

Rony said...

I forgot to tell you..Mai brought the girls back back-packs from Thailand. They are precious little quilted bags. One is pink the other purple.

Isabella's Mommy & Daddy(Kim & John) said...

LOVE the pictures...
It is soooo beautiful up there...
We love going there also...
Looks like you all had just a Great Time..
Have a Great Weekend..

Rony said...

I was showing a friend pictures of the girls and they said Sammie and Nickie were eeerily (in a good way) identical! I laughed and told them they are about the most identical of any set of twins I've ever seen.....