- We three Moms are the exact same age
- We three Moms are all "first-time" Moms
- We three Moms adopted twins....from China...and our three sets of twins are all within 6 mos old of each other
- We three Moms have full-time careers
- We three Moms are big-time D's (um, that would be Democrats)
- We three Moms continuously finished each others' sentences
- We three Moms laughed and cried and then laughed again all evening long
- And...best of all...thanks to Rony...We three Moms found each other
It was an amazing weekend.It was fun and cathartic as we all have such similar life experiences (both pre and post A). We finished each others' sentences. We continuously swapped "looks-without-words" that conveyed a whole host of emotions and shared experiences because words weren't so much needed...and words couldn't be heard, anyway, above all the melee! Our daughters (pretty-much) got along quite well for a gaggle of 6 two-three-year-olds sharing the same space.
Katie & Abbie.....
Hannah, Allie, and Anne-Marie ........
The girls laughed and played and ran and argued and cried and laughed and giggled and made so.much.noise. It was truly a cacophony of unrelenting noise and chaos. I believe it was one of the most joyous noises and chaos I've ever experienced.
Thanks, Rony, for being such a gracious, accommodating and fun host. Sammi and Nicki and I all felt so at home and comfortable....was just delightful being there!
Twin-Festival in Raleigh next-time-'round!!! :)